Monday 7 April 2014

"Loved By Mollie" S/S14 Collection

Mollie King. 1/5 of girl group The Saturdays. Apart from travelling the world and being the most down-to-earth celeb there is, she also has an eye for all things fashion. I am a massive fan of The Saturdays. Mollie is my favourite member and alongside Emma Watson (who I talked about in my previous blogpost) she is a fashion role model of mine. She's classy, sophisticated and simply stunning! 

The pop starlet released her A/W13 "Loved By Mollie" collection with Oasis last year. There was nothing but praise for the collection and anticipation for her next release. The Spring/Summer collection (which was in fact released only yesterday in selected stores and online) is quite frankly AMAZING. It is very on-trend and very Mollie-esque! 


After much deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that THIS is my favourite outfit from the collection so far (also the dearest might I add!). This 50s style stripey skirt (£45) is my new obsession, and I can't help but watch as these classy midi-skirts pile up inside my wardrobe. The Amanda Cuff Lock sandals (£45) look surprisingly comfortable with the chunky heel- a must for this Spring! - and the blue leather cropped top (£80) is simply gorgeous, and also a top that can be worn with anything out of your wildest dreams...jeans, shorts, you name it! 


Summer is fast approaching, and you can't beat some patterned shorts and a spot mesh pom pom tee! The tropical shorts (£35) are no surprise to me: Mollie has great legs, she loves her shorts! I see these looking amazing with a tan, and so will the ivory lacey tee (£35)! A very affordable outfit. 


This two-piece flare of floral is super sophisticated and so-very on trend! It's all about the matching separates! You can easily channel that inner-Californian girl of yours in this Palm Beach top (£32) and it's neighbouring shorts (also £32). The peachy-pink colour is bold and bright: perfect for this time of year! Each item can also be easily mixed and matched too! It isn't limited in any way, shape or form. 

Mollie's latest collection is the King of all celebrity clothing ranges. It is bright, bold and beautiful. On-trend, on-set and on-all things happy and amazing in life! Reasonably priced and extraordinarily stylish, I can honestly say -though I am yet to purchase something- I know that "something" I am going to get will be marvellous, like marvellous Mollie. 


Thank you Miss King. My summer wardrobe is sorted! On the downside, I'll be bankrupt quicker than you can say The Saturdays! 

Thanks for reading! Get down to Oasis to check out the super amazingness that is Mollie King's public wardrobe! 
Kiera x 



No comments:

Post a Comment