Wednesday 9 July 2014

Outfit of the Day | July Edition








On Sunday, me, my parents and my brother ventured to a little town called Berverley in Yorkshire. It's not quite the Beverley Hills of the UK but anyways, it was a rather cute little town and I got to wear my cute new Warehouse hat, which I was very happy about! 

~ Hat - Warehouse ~
~ Top - Oasis "Loved By Mollie" Collection ~
~ Jacket - Warehouse ~
~ Jeans - River Island ~
~ Converse - Schuh ~
~ Necklace - Coast ~
~ Rings - Topshop ~
~ Watch - Marc Jacobs ~
~ Nails - Tanya Burr "Little Duck" ~
~ Lipstick - Nars Pure Matte Lipstick "Peloponnese" ~ 
~ Bag - Ted Baker ~ 

Thanks for reading! 
Kiera x 

WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME:
Twitter- @magicalmay_
Instagram- @kieramgreen





3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, and I love your blog!

    louleecutie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you like my blog :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit especially the hat, necklace and the top it looks all super cute! Love your blog too by the way! Xx
    http://bandanallbraided.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete