Monday, 4 August 2014

Holiday Outfit #1






I've decided to make a little blog series where I write about a few of my holiday outfits! 

Today's look has to be one of my favourites. I bought both the Zara parka styled jacket and green jeans on holiday. The jacket is not only incredibly comfortable, I also feel really nice when wearing it, and that is essentially what is important. The fur collar makes the look very chic and also quite editorial. I paired my Zara purchases with a white lacy tee from the Oasis Loved By Mollie collection, which I wear TOO much. I forgot to take a picture of my shoes (bravo Kiera), but on my feet I was wearing a pair of black Toms, AKA the comfiest shoes ever. The snake bracelet I have mentioned in a previous post. It was from a quirky, little non-descript jewellery shop and I love it A LOT. My hair is naturally straight, but it was curled using a babyliss hair curler. 

Kiera x 

WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME:
Twitter- @magicalmay_
Instagram- @kieramgreen
My YouTube- http://goo.gl/bEbpAO









22 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so lovely, I especially love the lace tee and the Zara parka. If I had that top, I would be wearing it all the time too haha x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha honestly it is great! I have it in red as well! Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Zara parka and that snake bracelet! My blog is actually a little similar to yours and it would really mean a if you checked it out and maybe left a comment telling me what you think?xx

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is gorgeous! I really love the color and curls!
    That jacket is absolutely lovely! You look amazing in it :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Christina! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love your curls *_*

    http://mishutkina.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so lovely - your hair is perfect

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some Raybans of your choice + a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Love your blog! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check it out here for the rules :)
    you don't need to do this as I know you already have. But I nominated you anyway as I think your blog is awesome :)
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lacy tee, looks very cute :) Love that snake bracelet too.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice post!
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are GORGEOUS xx

    daisayy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! AS ARE YOU! Xx

      Delete
  11. That parker is amazing. And your hair looks beautiful!

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute outfit. Love your blog. Following xx http://itslolll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I really appreciate it xx

      Delete