Monday 13 January 2014

My O.P.I Nail Polish Collection!

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas and New Year. Let's hope this year is a good one! So this is my first post of 2014! I'm really excited for the year of blogging ahead! This is only my second blog post so I'm still a beginner, but I really enjoy the whole aspect of writing a blog and giving you guys advice and what not. 
So I have just finished painting my nails and it gave me an idea, let's do a blog post on my favourite nail vanishes. So, I started to select my favourites and that was when I realised they were all by the same brand, and that is O.P.I! So instead I thought I would just write about my amazing O.P.I nail polish collection (which I must admit is getting quite big and out of hand). 

 


O.P.I are a popular nail polish brand, known for there unique colours and long lasting nail vanishes. When I say long lasting I really mean it. IT LASTS FOREVER. Well, not forever but, I can wear it and it will not chip for a whole week, which in my opinion is great! 

Celebrities such as Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez and the Kardashians have all launched nail polish collections with O.P.I. If this hasn't convinced you it is VERY good, read on. 

My personal favourites out of my collection are the Liquid Sand nail vanishes. It's actually quite remarkable. It is literally liquid sand. Liquid sand gives you a sparkly nail format. My favourite one is a gorgeous blue colour, my favourite colour actually. 


If I apply a base coat, followed by two coats of this sparkly nail vanish, it lasts a week at least without any chipping. I absolutely love it and rate these 5/5 stars. On the downside, these nail polishes aren't cheap. For a liquid sand it costs a pricey £11.50 (yes, that's just for one). Although they are slightly dearer then the average nail polish, you are paying for top quality nail vanishes that leave your nails looking glitzy and shiny and VERY eye catching. I have been complimented A LOT on my nails. People tend to say "That's such a lovely colour!" 
You can buy O.P.I nail vanishes in selected stores. All of mine have been purchased online. I definitely encourage you to give them a try if you haven't already, O.P.I won't let you down! 

Thanks for reading! 
Kiera x 

If you haven't already, check out my first blogpost on MAC makeup: http://kieramgreen.blogspot.com/2013/12/new-mac-makeup.html

OPI website: http://pro.opi.com/default.aspx 

No comments:

Post a Comment